Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Interesting Way to Solve Problems

I regularly read Dennis Crouch's Patently-O blog.

I read the comments for a recent entry and realized that the comments (most likely from other patent lawyers) could help in the interpretation of the presented case.

That led me to think that blogs could be very interesting tools for brainstorming solutions to problems. I know that this was also the intent of wikis, but I find the traditional wiki interface confusing if the discussion is on a lengthy topic. Also, quite a few people are still uncertain of how to interact with wikis (we've tried using them as tools for brainstorming with Young Inventors, but they fell short of expectations).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.